'TimeCat' is simple time tracker. ■ Very simple UI
You can use it easily.
- Record time by category(task)
- Write a memo
- See past records(diary, daily, weekly, monthly, annual, totally)
- See past reports(daily, weekly, monthly, annual, totally)
- See bar graphs(daily, weekly, monthly, annual, totally)
- Save records and reports to CSV files on SDcard
- Status bar notification
- Alarm function(when a duration reaches the goal)
- Database backup and restore
■ For Whom?
It's useful for students, workers, freelancers and so on.
Students can check exactly how they use time for studying.
Workers or freelancers can check how many hours they work. So they can keep a balance between work and family.
TimeCat(time tracker) Free is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-14. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
TimeCat(time tracker) Free (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 1.02 GB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.